Thursday, September 25, 2008

Still behind

Well, I am still behind but trying to catch up. Maggie turned 5 this month, thankfully her party is not for another two weeks so I still have time to finish up the various projects that will be her presents. I am doing my version of fall cleaning, which means getting rid of the stuff that we have accumulated over the summer. I started yesterday and have two giant trashbags of clothes to take to the resale shop already. I have fallen behind on my shearing schedule, started my bun cass last week and she is still sitting in the cage half done. Reorganized my wool stash and have a bunch that I need to get posted to the shop. On a good note the kittens we took in are doing well, growing bigger every day and getting into everything. Litterbox training is going well. I haven't felt very interesting lately. I guess that explains the lack of posts. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed that nothing gets done. Life just goes on and I can't seem to get back in the swing of things. Today is better, I have a mild sense of accomplishment and a giant cup of coffee.

No comments: