Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bunny's on the way!

Well, I had tried to breed my favorite English doe and my Satin buck but she wasn't willing and I've always wondered if maybe he wasn't just a few fries short of a happy meal so it just didn't happen. So last night I decided to throw grumpy old Cass in with my Sam and see what they thought about it. Sammy is such a good boy! and it is always so comical to watch. I was jumping up and down and clapping and yelling yea sammy! and Cass was none too pleased but the deed is done and I will now be expecting a litter of purebred, pedigreed french on Jan. 2nd. Cass is a broken and Sam is a siamese sable with brokens in his background so I ought to get some colorful bunnies out of these too. I only have cage space for five more grown ones so if the litter is bigger than that I will have babies for sale at some point. Other than that I have not accomplished much, I am supposed to try out a new cresent roll recipe tonight, I am supposed to clean the house, I am supposed to pluck a rabbit, I don't really feel like doing any of it today. It is noon and I am still in my robe. I was planning on getting some more angora dyed up, and maybe some more spinning done, or some of the mountains of fiber washed.

No comments: