Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alpaca and other things

I got some alpaca from a really wonderful woman in dittmer the other day, very pleased with both the alpaca and the price! I love alpaca! Anyway, I've gotten everyone plucked or sheared except for two of the babies and they are getting done as soon as I get the chance, I've been so addicted to etsy lately I haven't been doing much else, I even have it as my start up page! I have been busy in the garden though. Picking peas and lettuce and spinach, using herbs with everything, anxiously watching the beans and peppers and tomatoes for ripeness, pulling weeds, and showing the trees in my flower beds who's the boss! Oh, yeah I was featured on someones blog!!!! So excited! here's the link http://sockpr0n.blogspot.com/2008/06/etsy-friday.html

1 comment:

Ginger Marks REALTOR said...

I clicked on the link and saw the angora pictures. Says you hand-plucked it? I wanted to get some angora rabbits soon and was not aware you could do this. Does it hurt them?

Ginger Marks
Furbelow Farms