Friday, January 9, 2009

All is well


My babies are growing like crazy, my little runt is still alive and fighting. We are doing a special feeding in the AM just for him and it seems to be helping. I will be very happy if they all make it. I can't wait until thier eyes open and I know whether they are boys or girls! I am already brainstorming on names and thinking about who I might keep. At least two of the brokens will stay but I don't know who yet. I have such a hard time choosing to get rid of my babies but I only have six open cages right now and I was hoping to pick up a new English buck and a few other buns along the way. But then again, I do have some cage plans and I could always just build a few more cages......
Almost forgot to mention, I am taking individual pictures of the wee ones every two days or so, so that you can watch them grow with me! Just posted new ones today www.meetthebuns.blogspot.com

No comments: