Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bah Humbug






I am sick again! my sinuses have decided to rebel and I'm in a rather foul mood at the moment. Today I am washing wool, just finishing up a nice charcoal grey/brown shetland fleece and then I am going to start on a super nice looking but horribly rammy smelling white fleece.















I am also working on a little basket to store some of my excess stuff in. Not sure what will go in it yet but I've finished the bottom and now I am starting up the sides. I am making it out of scraps of the things the kids outgrew this year!













And I am starting to prepare for the upcoming years fiber fests! I am braiding roving and dying fibers and figuring out what I will run short on so I can be sure to get more. The best part about being sick is that the husband handles the kids and mostly no one bothers me so I can actually get stuff done as long as it doesn't involve alot of moving around.


Here's some dyed angora as it rinses (it's drying right now).

No comments: