Friday, January 15, 2010

Did it again




Went on a rescue mission tonight and brought home three boys. They appear to be English or English Crosses. One has a dropped ear and the other has two completely floppy ears, the last one seems normal. I've been cutting off the worst of the matts since I got home and though it will be alot of work to get them in good condition again it makes me smile to think that they can now move thier tail freely (they were totally matted to their backs) and stand comfortably now that their feet aren't covered in rock hard matts. I've also finished with the worst around legs and necks so that they can actually start to move like rabbits again. Hopefully will finish completely tomorrow.

2 comments:

Celtic Hare said...

Good for you Jordan!!! Those poor fellows needed some TLC -- BIG TIME!

Dawning Dreams said...

Poor boys. . . I'm sure they appreciate it!