Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Maybe she is!!!

And my day just keeps getting better!!! Last month I bred Daisy to Einstien, the other day on trying to feel her tummy for babies I didn't think that I felt any, but I have been wrong before so I put her into a flat plastic bottomed cage with all the hay to make a nest and everything, just in case. She was due on the 18th and when no babies, or nest making activity, or anything else happened I wasn't too surprised, but today she is definitly engaging in nest building activities!!! Now I am surprised! This is awesome, now i won't have to re-breed and I will have baby bunnies again! I love baby bunnies! It's a good thing too because I was planning on rebreeding her in the next few days. But it seems now as if I will not have to. Yea Einstien! See, he's figuring it out. It's just taken him a while.

No comments: