Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Return of Creativity

Looking at other peoples pages and finally having phinneas (the 23rd of Jan. 9 lbs. 8oz.) I am starting to feel like myself again. I am working on numerous craft projects, acumulating an admirable amount of fiber in various stages of preparation, working more with the bunnies, you name it I am trying to get it done. Sooooo, in that vein, I am going to be totally overhauling the website, stupid earthlink has a limit on content of my page and such so that means I cannot post the pictures like I want to and all sorts of other things so I am starting to stumble through and find a solution between blogspot and flickr and earthlink that will better serve my needs. It might take a while but it will be done! Some of the projects I am working on are basketry from recycled things, learning to crochet, and lots more handspinning! I am working to get a stockpile of things to open my etsy store so that I can sell some of my wonderful yarn and other things, And, I have found some wonderful peopleto trade my angora for other fibers with. Life is good. On the bunny aspect of things Lilah B. and Einstien are expecting a litter around the 9th of March and I will be re-breeding Miss Daisy either to Einstien or to Floppins in the next few days. I have two babies for sale from a December litter, a Pointed White doe, and the beloved Mr. Floppins. He is getting older now and his bloodlines don't really fit with what I am workng towards so it is time for him to go to a nice cushy pet/wooler home. I am working on plans to rebuild the bunny shack (complete with air-conditioning) and getting ready to buy some much needed new bunny equipment. I am also planning on hitting some fiber fairs this year and maybe pick up some new bunnies with some new bloodlines, I want more wool! more! more! 'Tis all for now. Keep checking on me, it's going to get better and better.

No comments: