Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Overwhelming Newness

I am typing this from my new-used computer...I got a power Mac G4, now I know next to nothing about computers so I picked this one (now don't laugh) for three reasons, 1st it was THE prettiest computer on craigslist, 2nd it was in my price range, and 3rd the really nice person who sold it to me was willing to take the time and show me how to transfer my files and give me a walk through on how a mac is different from a pc. I'm still working out the kinks, but it is going well, today after having a tear filled mini nervous breakdown I realized that it HAD come with manuals so I started reading them and low and behold, most of the things that I was having a hard time figuring out were right in there! To add to the list of new stuff I did go out and buy that sewing machine, it is still in the box, on my coffee table with patterns and fabric to make pajama pants for the whole family, I figure I should probably figure out the computer before I get going on another new project. AND today we went and bought a new digital camera so that I can take better pictures of my bunnies and other assorted things, It's charging right now but in about an hour or so I will be going crazy taking pictures of everything available. All is well, counting down the days until the lovely Lilah B. has her babies. She is due on the 9th of March but she usually goes a couple of days early. I love baby bunnies! All for now.

No comments: