Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Friendly ghost and other stuff















Well all the stuff I dyed up the other day is just about dry and I am posting it as I notice that it's completely done. I've gotten a spin a yarn kit up and I am working on another. I posted the yarn that I spun from the friendly ghost batt. Yesterday we went out and scrubbed every inch of the bunny shed, the cages, the walls, the floor, everything. It took about 4 hours because I wanted to be thorough and it is so nice and clean now! I had been putting it off but it was totally worth the effort. Trying to finish up xmas shopping but I've had some issues figuring out what to get my little phinny... What do you buy an 11 month old? He likes to eat.... He likes to put things inside of other things..... He REALLY likes to swim in our giant dog water bowl, other than that his sisters and I keep him pretty entertained and I really don't like many of the toys that I have seen and what I do like is so overpriced! Feeling uninteresting today, my whole kitchen table is once again piled high with wool and I am slowly getting it pictured, posted, packaged, and put away. There just aren't enough hours in the day and the weather has been cold and wet and unmotivating. Maybe I just need more coffee. Oh well, today was good even if I didn't finish too much. The girls are perfect, phinny is a five tooth owning, smiling little monster, my bunnys are snug in thier shed and the husband does not have to work tommorrow which means that I can beg and plead and get him to sit down and help me pick the vm out of the alpaca I just finished washing (not his favorite activity). A few more days and we will start baking and that is always so much fun and then the holidays will be over and I can relax and just enjoy the winter weather and the opportunity to sit around and spin, or play with the kids, or just bum around in my robe and slippers all day because it's cold and the garden doesn't need me.

No comments: