Thursday, February 2, 2012

Contest Winner and other things

The winner is Sharon Steinhoff! Congratulations Sharon and thank you everyone for participating!
I really did enjoy hearing what everyone likes to spin.

On another note, I spent six hours in the emergency room yesterday. My hip/back/leg pain finally became overwhelming and since I have no insurance it was off to the hospital we went. After xrays, ultrasounds, blood tests, and other assorted things it turns out that I have a bulging/herniated disk! It's pressing on my sciatic nerve and making me HURT. So now I've got three presciptions and a list of dr's to try who will work with me and a referral to get an MRI, though due to the insurance thing that's probably not going to happen any time soon. So, that's my life. It's nice at least to know what's been causing all the pain.

No comments: