Sunday, February 5, 2012

There's a reason my back hurts!

After six hours in the hospital with xrays, blood tests, ultra sounds, and more - due to severe back/leg pain that has kept me mostly on the couch for over two weeks it turns out that I have a herniated disk! While it's not good news it means that I now have a stack of prescriptions that are keeping the pain at bay. I am up and moving around again and I never thought I'd be so happy just to be able to clean the house :) I'm still sore but hopefully after all the medications are in my system it will lessen a bit so that I can bear standing in one place for long enough to card up some new batts, I've got all kinds of ideas for pretty things I want to work on.
In other news the etsy shop has gotten an addy/name change, punkjordane at etsy will now be fluffingtonfarm at etsy and very soon there will be some listings in the shop for those of you who feel more secure making your purchases through a large website. If you see something on my destash page that is not in my etsy shop just send me a convo, I'll make you a listing and you can check out through etsy, no problem.
Still working on the fiber fair schedule. I'll admit, I'm a little intimidated after my year off :( but I'm looking at new display options and starting to get excited.

1 comment:

jean said...

Nothing like back pain to make doing things miserable. I hope that your back will get better and the medications work all right for you.