Friday, April 18, 2008

Just have to brag

The other day we went to pick up two beautiful French angora does. I am very, very happy with them I had never seen or felt french angora fiber before and was surprised to find that it is silkier than that of my English bunnies. It is also a bit longer, most of it is about 7 in. long, and the best part, on the way home I put one of the girls in my lap and started to spin straight from the bunny and it is actually a bit easier to spin than the angora from my English. I paln on selling 1 oz. on etsy, but the rest I am totally keeping for myself! It's just too good to sell it all. Now I am thinking that when I get my numbers down a bit I may breed one of them and try to get either broken or white babies because wool that long and white would be awesome.

No comments: