Monday, April 14, 2008

Looking Back

Wow! I've been looking back at my blog and it's amazing how time just moves along. I started making bread, finally got around to it 2 days ago and it was wonderful, my 2nd attempt is baking right now. I still haven't touched the sewing machine.... but I will. I have gotten 4 out of 20 lbs of wool washed and it looks really good. I've made three sales on my etsy shop, you should have seen how excited I got, especially the first sale, the bunnies are paying for their own food and what more can I ask for, I get all the bunny love and less of the bunny expenses. I am so happy. I ordered and received our new homeschool curriculum and it looks great, I can't wait to start. Baby phinn is huge and fat and healthy, the girls are slightly less bad, the garden is going great, I am constantly reminded of how good it is to be alive. Oh! and we got a van! We can finally go places as a family! I love it! Tommorrow I go to pick up two new girls, french angoras, which I've wanted forever. It all started with the german/english doe she made me realized that my bunny addiction might possibly be more fulfilled if I included other kinds of angoras too so now I am going to include two more girls into the herd and squash the last bit of opposition to the brand new bunny shed that I will be using our stimulus check as a down payment for. Now I just have to figure out some way to convince the husband that I should be able to use the rest of the money for a drum carder.... oh, how I want a drum carder, angora blends, color blends, I want one sooo bad! I guess that's being a bit greedy. goodbye for now.

No comments: