Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Etsy

Well, I've fianally gotten around to starting that etsy shop! I am adding new things as they are made, Have sooo many ideas, It's just a matter of having the time and getting the materials to get it done. But I have posted a few things from the garden, the type of stuff that is really hard to kill and will grow anywhere because otherwise it wouldn't be worth selling. And I posted my first bunny card, I am making more of different shapes, sizes, and colors and they are all so awesome! I have been looking for cute cards/stationary with angoras on it for a long time and AI just couldn't find anything that I liked So I started making my own and they are just so cute I had to share it with the world.

1 comment:

Redbud Lane Farm said...

Your bunny cards are adorable! I also enjoyed your bunny pics, they are all beautiful.