Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Getting it done


Well today I finally broke into some of the brown crossbreed fleeces I have been saving. I decided to try a new technique for washing that I saw somewhere to keep the locks all nice and orderly. I have taken little bundles of fleece, made sure that it is all facing the same way and tie it up all neat. So far it is going well and I am really happy with how little vm this fleece has and the awesome crimp. I plan on spinning some of it and maybe if I can bear to part with any of it, selling some once it's washed too. I have posted a bunch of new stuff to the shop and if I can get around to taking some more pictures have lots more to come! I am feeling really ambitious today! I think it's the awesome weather we are having, it's warm enough today for open windows! My little ones are being angels today, cuddly and sweet. My little man has spent most of the day being held by me and I'm tempted to dig out the sling and see if he minds it because I just don't want to put him down. Maggie and I are working on making a drum together, right now we are waiting for the paint to dry and she is trying to teach amadea to write her alphabet, which is amusing to watch at least. My Magdalena is such a boss! Sometimes I just look at her and cannot believe that she just said what she said how she said it! But I think all of them take a bit more after me than I might have liked.

No comments: