Friday, March 27, 2009

So much

I have so much to do! Today I am repotting seedlings, some of which I am going to be offering for sale though I am still a bit nervous about shipping even after talking to the post office people about the best ways to ship. I am going to be dyeing up a ton of wool today and maybe experimenting with bamboo too and maybe if there's time I will make some new art yarn rovings. Today has an awesome start, I feel very ambitious. Tomorrow I am going to meet a woman about a horse, if all works out I will be riding for her a bit and I am really excited if a little nervous. I realize that I have not ridden in a ring in quite some time, mostly because my buddy finds it mind numbing and turns into a rodeo horse after about 10 min. which usually results in our having to run hills for at least an hour before he becomes managable again. So now I am worried about how sloppy I might have gotten and wishing that I had gotten a chance to get up there to ride a few times this week. I would feel better about things if I had. I always have liked the horses with a few issues, the ones that no one else wants to mess with and those type of horses have found me throughout my life and provided hours of intense thought on problem solving, even more hours of intense riding time, and not just a few injuries. I know that it will all be fine, but I am still so nervous to be meeting someone new! So today I will throw myself into work and hopefully deal with it so that tomorrow will be okay.

No comments: