Sunday, March 1, 2009

Officially Phat!




Well today I bandaged up the fingers so that I could get some work done. It stil hurts and I have some amazingly huge blisters ( I know, gross) but I am coping. I have finally finished my phat fiber contributions!!! Yea me! I had meant to take more pictures but honestly I put so much work into them that by the time I was done I just wanted to put them in the box to be done with it. I am exhausted, spun two yarns today and got a bunch of other things done too on top of the last of the phat stuff. It's been a long day. I am saving things up for a huge March update so that when the phat boxes come out my shop won't be empty. So far I have two art yarn rovings and four handspuns done plus fiber in natural colors and I am hoping to get a bunch of stuff dyed up in the next few days. Then I will start updating like crazy! The husband has grudgingly pitched in, sanding yarn sticks for me and keeping me (mostly) sane. I really do like working this hard. It's so awesome to have a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day and luckily my yarn does not unspin itself in the way that the house seems to unclean itself. Oh well, I am off to take a nice long soak in some of my bath salts and try to relax...


No comments: