Wednesday, May 27, 2009

They're Here!!


My babies are here! Five perfect little bunnies. Four are dark and one is light and one of the dark ones is a bit of a runt but I am very pleased. Momma has turned into a bit of a psycho, she is very displeased with any thought of my handling the babies or even watching her and she grunts and squeeks nervously the whole time that I am within sight but she is taking good care of them and I'd rather have an overprotective momma than a bad one. The babies look like they are ready to burst after thier morning feeding and are pretty acitve for two days old. I will start updating the Meet the buns page at about four days so that everyone can watch them grow with me. I can't wait to see what colors they are, wether they are boys or girls, and hopefully at least some of them will have gotten that wonderful satin sheen from thier momma and the upped wool production from thier daddy.