Saturday, May 23, 2009











Today was pretty okay, we got up early and headed to the farmers market. Sold some yarn and met lots of nice people AND There was a wonderful woman named Kelly who sells Fresh baked bread and other goodies and her stuff is to die for! She has a website http://www.mamasweettreatsandbreads.com/ . We ate almost a whole loaf of her asiago cheese bread while we were there, it was just to good to stop. Then we came home and I worked in the garden and turned some of the compost and did a good cleaning of the bunny shed. Then I let the buns out in thier playgroups for some excercize in the play area. Everyone was well behaved and really seemed to enjoy the time outside and I got to spend some serious time just loving on them. I love how the personalities are so different, some them like Passion and Tigerlily (who have side by side cages) totally stick together. Some like my Sammy and Mr. Blue Stay within petting reach of me or the kids at all times. Cass is bent on making sure that everyone knows that she is in charge of her space in the grass and that she does not want company. Puff and his sister both tear around like wild things. I could sit in there and watch them all day and I couldn't help but pull out the camera for a bit.

No comments: