Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A few of my favorite things ( 3 in particular)

This post is an ode to some of my favorite things to eat.
#1 is Rouge River Blue, it's a cheese, and not just any cheese, it's quite possibly the best cheese in the world. I spend most of my summer longing for it and when it starts to get cold I start pestering the wonderful man at the cheese counter about when it will come in. It is a seasonal cheese and despite my best efforts to stock up I have to go months without it every year but it is totally worth the wait, I would rather eat this cheese with bread and honey or a good oil than almost anything else on earth. I never get sick of it, I just love it more.
#2 is Mo's Bacon Bar from Vosges, Salty and Sweet and everything you could ever expect a candy bar to be I don't eat alot of candy but this is definitly one of my go to chocolates. Note: Their D'oliva bar is a tie, it is equally awesome!
#3 is Chuao's Firecracker Bar This is the single best chocolate experience of my life. There's just nothing like it and there's no describing it. It is a taste explosion. Amazing.
Anyway, that's it for today, happy holidays!

No comments: