Wednesday, December 30, 2009

what a day

When I'm working w/ fiber I get pretty into it, I turn up the music and kind of get lost in the wool. So today I'm finishing up the mystery batts, and I'm really into it, the baby is napping, maggie is on the couch doing math, the other two are playing in their room.... and then I realize that it is suddenly too quiet. So I get up to check on the kids walk back to their room, and they aren't there. So I head to my bathroom which is generally where they go when they want to destroy something and they're not there either, so now I'm a little worried, I yell for them and when I get no answer I ask maggie who just shrugs at me. Now I'm more worried, the house is not a big one, there's not that many places to hide. I make maggie get up to help me as I'm walking throught the house yelling for them and then I hear a noise and turn around. after 15 min. of searching I realize that they are in the dog crate the husband dragged into the house for me this morning (to put a rabbit in for a few hours). When I asked them what they were doing, why they didn't answer me Amadea told me that they were playing sleepy puppy. The panic kind of killed my wool blending groove but I'm glad that they're okay.

No comments: