Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Been so Busy!


Hello All! I have a Free Shipping sale going on in my shop http://www.punkjordane.etsy.com/

I have been so busy soaking fleeces and dying up silk and bamboo and milk. But I am loving the new dyes and the results that I am getting. It's inspired me and I am spinning some new stuff too! My bunnies are getting big and I am behind on taking pictures of them but I plan to get it done tomorrow. I am sooo sleepy but I have accomplished alot in the last couple of days and hopefully I will have the energy to keep going. I feel so serene lately, like no matter what happens I can handle it. I am so blessed to have the friends and family that I do. I feel so lucky to be able to do what I love everyday.

1 comment:

Homestead Wool & Gift Farm said...

Wow, you ARE busy with all that wool washing and soaking! Cool beans and keep up your happy work- it is way too fun to see what you create.... Happy almost weekend and smooches from the sheep! ;0)