Friday, June 12, 2009

It's finally over

Well my little media scandal is finally over and I just want to thank the over a hundred people who stood up for me and Angoras and handspinning until they apologized! I am exhausted but for the first time since wednesday morning feel like I can breath. I am so proud of the fiber community as a whole for pulling together on this and even the many local people who made their voices heard. I hope to put this behind me as a lesson learned not just about evil reporters but about all the wonderful people out there willing to stand up when something isn't right and defend a little guy. It's so difficult to put into words the range of emotions that I have been through or the depth of my gratitude to all of you. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys did this wonderful thing and I am so grateful. What a wonderful world that I live in to coexist with you all.

No comments: