Friday, June 5, 2009

ummm....

Well, my babies are growing nicely. Active and cute and momma has really settled down in the last few days. New pictures of them are at www.meetthebuns.blogspot.com I got a ton of stuff done today and updated the shop www.punkjordane.etsy.com free shipping has been randomly sprinkled around the shop. I was lucky enough to be included in the spindies co-op, so now you can find some of my things there too! http://hyenacart.com/onestore.php?vid=3017&category=14 Tomorrow I will be at the Desoto Farmers market with some bunnies and my fiber and yarn and maybe some herb plants too, then I will be heading over to Illinios to pick up this years shearing of a cheviot flock. I seem to be mostly over the yucky morning sickness part of this pregnancy, which means that it's probably a boy. I can't wait to find out! I've been playing a bit with my new mx dyes and so far I am loving them! Though I am going to have to find a special storage space for them because now all of my dye stuff has taken over the kitchen! The garden is going well with tons of green tomatoes and tonight we will eat a salad with lettuce and radishes that my maggie has been in charge of. I am still behind but feeling less horrible about it which means that I can actually get some things done.
I bought lotion the other day from Crazy K Bath and Body. This stuff is awesome. It's their Shea & Macadamia Nut Body Mousse and I got it in the Cuban Coffee Bean Scent. It's super rich but the real reason I love it, aside from the killer coffee scent is my husband. He has fair skin and if he goes outside, even with sunscreen he burns and then, even worse, he peels. I've found that if I slather this stuff on right after he comes in not only is his burn much more tolerable but there is no peeling! He says that it really makes it feel better and any time that I can convince him to indulge my lotion/body cream addiction I'm happy.

No comments: