Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A day of birth and death

This morning my beautiful mr. blue died. my husband went out to check on everyone this morning since it was cold and snowy and he brought him in because he wasn't acting right. After two hours he died in my arms and I am heartbroken. Not sure what went wrong, he didn't touch his food or water last night but before that he was his usual perky piggy self.
After it was over I got up and washed my hands and went in to do a check on my preggo's and tigerlily was having her litter. As My blue boy went out of this world her new babies were coming into it. Now usually new babies would have me jumping up and down excited but today, it's just not the same. So we have the babies I have been waiting for, finally. But my boy is gone.
What a horrible day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so sad! I'm so sorry for your loss.

Dawning Dreams said...

I'm so sorry, but at least you have the babies to look after. Take care and I hope all goes smoothly.

Siouxz said...

I am so sorry that you lost your Mr.Blue. Hopefully one of Tigerlily's will be able to take his place.

HUGZ

Sarah said...

My heart goes out to you.