Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

I am so sick that I want to curl up and die. Of course, as usually for some unknown reason no one in my house is able to do anything without my help. I swear they are not usually this helpless but the second I can't handle everything it all falls apart. It's ridiculous and it makes me angry and being angry and sick at the same time is worse than just being sick.
Everytime I start to feel better and get my hopes up it comes back worse the next day. Oh I hurt and I'm tired and my stomach, my stomach obviously does not want to be associated with my body anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so sorry your sick! i know exactly what your talking about too..the houseand family always fall apart when we're sick..its rediculous!! get better soon! :O)

Jules Cox said...

Oh honey, I so feel for you! It's hard to be the mama! Next lifetime, I'm coming back as a dude. Who's with me???