Thursday, February 25, 2010

What a week

Well this week we learned that rabbit shows aren't so bad, That ivomec won't kill a child (but it will make you wish he was potty trained), and that when you fall behind even a little bit it will take at least twice that amount of time to fully catch up.

Today started out really horribly, when I was attempting to pack orders and the husband was napping someone stole a pack of chocolate pudding and a cup of water and when I went in to check on them they had made chocolate pudding paint and covered most of a bedroom with it....
Which interrupted maggies game of math blaster and caused a chain reaction of badness and punishment that kind of threw the whole day off.
By dinner time we were mostly back to normal and the husband and I were sitting in the living room eating and watching the kids at the table ( no more room at the table for us now) and just being in love with how wonderful they are I heard a funny noise. A kind of squeeking chirping noise. So I get up to go look and guess who's standing next to phinny's chair begging for butter beans?? Not the usuall suspects. Not the cat or the dog. Nope. It's Charlene. Charlene is a guinea pig and often she is let out to have a little stroll around the house by the kids and then left for a bit longer until suddenly I'm sitting on the couch and something bites my toes. Charlene likes toes (or maybe she doesn't like them). but today our fat little piggyness was sitting there begging just like a tiny fat little dog. Too cute. She's the kind of pig that has no fear. Not of cats or kids or bunnies or anything else that I can tell.
Oh well, I'm tired. What a week it's been.

No comments: