Saturday, March 27, 2010

catching my breath

Well, the keyboard is still messed up and it's my laptop so I'm not sure what is going on there, but no one has thrown up for two whole days and I am halfway through the laundry pile. Getting my now very late angora of the month clubs done and ready to ship on monday (barring anyother catastrophes.
Paid $450 to get the van fixed and it seems better now, but I guess after spending that much it had better be!

and I got my potatoes, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce and a few other things in the ground finally!

Off to bed with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have had serious struggles lately, but think about this...you are doing exactly what i was i was doing right now! You have your own home, tons of buns, ( so jealous )planted veggies ( i tried in pots last year and it sucked)! etc.. So, yes life can really suck, but we always do have it better then others!
Hope i made sense!!
Amanda :O)