Thursday, March 25, 2010

looking up

Well, the internet has been paid enough to stay on for another week, the bank issue has been resolved in a mostly satisfactory way (even if I did have to resort to tears), and no one else has died on me so maybe things will start getting better.
My mother in law has gotten me a beautiful new rug so that our floor is not just plywood anymore.
My computer keys are still acting funny, though shutting off the computer and then turning it back on really seems to make it better for short amounts of time.

Off to make the kids lunch and then tackle the mounds of vomit covered laundry that four puking kids have created, I estimate about 15 loads, minimum.

1 comment:

Celtic Hare said...

Have you checked the keyboard cable plug, which plugs into the back of the pc? Sometimes it'll loosen enough to act weird. You might also need a new keyboard? Do you happen to have any other keyboards?