Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Surrender

That's it. 3 of 4 kids are throwing up. This means that we are under strict stomach flu protocal. Rule #1 no dehydration, lots of fluids. Rule #2 Do not puke on mommy (no matter what else that means you will be puking on) Rule #3 Do not put your bucket down for any reason (not for hugs, bathroom breaks, eating, nothing)
Those are the stomach flu rules. My stomach has a hair trigger and they've all learned that if they're not careful we'll be cleaning up my mess to go along with theirs. Now we all know that if they're sick it's only a matter of time until I get sick too. Not Good. I had thought that somewhere along the line I would get better at this part but it still hasn't happened.
Gosh, I really can't imagine what else could go wrong this month, but I'm sure that I'll regret saying that soon.

No comments: