Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It gets worse

Last night one of my german hybrid bucks died. Vince brought him in after dinner with what appeared to be a sting or insect bite on his left upper lip and I stayed up until 4 am trying to keep him going but he appears to have had a severe allergic reaction to the bite.

My keyboard is barely functioning, I can't figure out what happened or why but it is really difficult to type and the keys are not functioning properly.

My bank has charged me a huge overdraft fee when I had a positive balance and now I have to go attempt to straighten it out.

My internet will be shut off tomorrow if I cannot straighten out this bank thing.

I'm down and still being kicked. The husband ate my sausage this morning, right off of my plate and I almost cried.

wow, thinking about digging a hole to hide in right now.

2 comments:

Celtic Hare said...

OH, DEAR, DEAR, DEAR!!!!!!

You are REALLY HAVING A TIME OF IT!!! I feel SO BAD for you!!! I wish I lived closer I'd give you a big hug! And try to help all I could!

Anonymous said...

i agree! too bad we;re so far away! wishing u the best!!!