Friday, April 3, 2009

I caught it

Well, it's happened again. We've caught babies. I am thrilled, though maybe a bit surprised. Vince of course is hoping for another boy, I think I would be happy with either, though I do still have tons of super cute girly stuff. I can't wait until all of this horrible morning sickness stuff is over and the nesting kicks in. I get so much done when I am pregnant, I don't even need the coffee because hormones take care of it for me!
On another note, I got some new stuff posted to the shop today, stuff I was working on the other day. We got Vince's aunt to take the kids Wednesday night and headed off to the lake house for a day to ourselves, It's been a long time since we got to do much of anything just the two of us and it was nice to reconnect and just spend all day together. It rained on and off and I opened up the sliding glass doors so that we could listen to the rain and the birds and we curled up and watched the squirrels chase each other all over the place. I guess I really do need to take more time here and there for that kind of thing, it's not often that I slow down long enough to relax like that. I have also been working on a little sweater that I found a pattern for, it will be the first real thing that I have knit from a pattern and though I am only 40 rows in it is looking good so far.
Today I have a list of things to do, I have been shopping online for a new van, we are planning to buy one before Monday and I am so anxious to have a vehicle that will fit all of us again. The house has gotten messy again and I am working on it in between other stuff, trying to pack because we are heading up to Ohio to see family for a while. Hoping to leave on the 7th because I want to be able to make it to the Farmers Market meeting that night. I need to be better organized. I say this every day, yet it just doesn't ever seem to come together quite the way that I had planned. Guess that I have rambled on enough for the day, I am going to try to get everything done so that I can work on some experimental yarn that I had an idea for.

No comments: