Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our little vacation











As I said before, I am catching up so posts are just a little bit out of order. On the 7th we loaded up the van and left for Ohio. We visited family, hit some local attractions, and of course picked up a few new buns. It was a really awesome trip. The first picture is my new boy, His name is Bluman and he is from Celtic Hare Rabbitry, I also brought home a pretty little tort. doe but I don't have pictures of her yet. Both of them are super sweet and just beautiful. We went to the Cleveland Zoo and they have the most awesome rainforest area, we saw Lake Erie and Amish Country and picked up some maple sugar candy for me. We also had a very unfortunate wrong turn onto the Ohio turnpike, which resulted in our being lost for hours. I wish we would have had more time but we did have alot of fun and by the 12th I was ready to get home so we loaded back up into the van and started our 9 hour drive. We got home around 4 in the morning and I was so relieved to be home in my own bed. Next year I am thinking maybe Florida, But it depends at least a little bit on the buns that I can find along the way.

No comments: