Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Wonderful Day


Today has been another wonderful day! My oldest is spending some time with grandma so I am getting so time with just me and the little ones. The weather is nice and we've had alot of fun. I even got some bonding time in with my new Satin Doe, who has not yet earned a nickname but I really really love her. I think that she likes me too, so let's hope that Mr. (my Satin buck) will think she's nice enough. He is the bunny that just won't do it and I am very fustrated with him. I haven't introduced them yet, I want to get her in better condition and then when I pluck her I'll introduce them and hope for the best! I sold my English Doe Fudge Cake today and she is on her way to her new home to be a house bunny. So I am getting ready to go and order our new tattoo equipment and then maybe some goodies for me too! I am just in the best mood, though the house is kind of scary messy and I don't really feel like doing anything about it. I think I will get my phinny down for a nap and then head out to the shed to love on the buns. I am posting new stuff to the esty shop today too so keep an eye out and We still have one French baby and an English Doe for sale that you can find on our meet the buns page and our for sale page.

No comments: