Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My favorite Kind of Day




The weather is amazing! Yes, it's rainy and grey but it's a light refreshing kind of rain and the breeze is so fresh and it's not cold. I've got a window at either end of the house open and a mild breeze blowing through the house and I have spent my day dying some wool and working on a new thick and thin yarn. I am trying to pull together a road trip for spring to visit family and maybe get some buns too! Speaking of buns, there are only two babies left! I am is such a wonderful mood. Today we are writing letters to grandma, who we haven't gotten to see in much too long and I've got the radio on and the kids are being wonderful and I have accomplished something, even if my living room looks a bit like a toy box puked all over it. Some days are just good and almost nothing can spoil it. Oh! and I got season two of the tudors to watch this week while the kids are sleeping. I watched an episode last night and it was awesome. Contemplating doing something new and interesting with the hair..... either more red (because I LOVE it) or... hmm, I have a hard time thinking of a color that motivates me in the way that red does. I used to purple but now I think I am truly more of a red kind of girl. Maybe I'll do red with black underneath. I don't think it's considered a rut when you love it so much. If it was just a few degrees warmer I would take the kids out to play in the rain. Spring is coming and I am enthralled. Yes, I know that it will still be a bit of waiting but I am seeing signs, my garden knows it and so do I! Guess I need to start shopping around for a better air conditioner for the buns this summer. I've only got an hour and a half until the husband gets home! It's seriously like the highlight of my day, I think I will cook him chicken picante tonight for dinner.

No comments: