Sunday, February 15, 2009

What a wonderful day




Today was awesome. I met sara from spiderweb specialties and learned so much in just a few short hours, oh I wish she lived closer! She took home a few buns and I can rest easy knowing that they will have a great home. Yesterday I met Deborah from Mariposa Farm and found a wonderful fiber friend and realized that some of those beautiful alpacas that I met earlier at
Big River Alpacas were hers! AND on Friday Maggie from Robin Ridge Rabbitry came out so we could do some bunny stuff. The most awesome part is that sometimes I feel so isolated out here, with no other fiber people and then, just when I am feeling so all alone I get to meet a whole bunch of really awesome people who share my interests and the world is right again. I am thrilled, life is good and tommorrow I am heading out to buy a new shop vac to use as a blower because I really do need one. Oh, and I had meant to post this yesterday, but I got carried away trying to catch up on rabbit chores and then didn't get time. The picture is from my garden. I HAVE FLOWERS! What an awesome valentines day gift - to walk out side and happen to notice that my crocus are starting to bloom. It just made my day. My garden loves me. I'll have to remember that and see if they bloom on the same day next year, really how cool is that to get the first flowers of the year right on valentines day? Such a beautiful thing. I guess that's it for the day, I have one rabbit halfway sheared and another that I would really like to get to today.

No comments: