Friday, February 20, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am going on an adventure! I am really excited, seeing as I have not left my house for anything other than groceries/necessities and family stuff for more than six months. Yes, I know that it sounds kind of pathetic but I really hadn't thought about it much until just now. I am just so busy with the kids and the buns and stuff that I usually forget to make time to do anything for myself. Either way, tommorrow I am doing stuff and I can't wait.
Today was a lazy do nothing sort of day, I didn't really accomplish much, unless you call yelling profanities at my printer until it knew exactly how I felt about it accomplishment. I am tired and hungry and too lazy to make food......
Oh well, I suppose we all have days like this. On Sunday I plan to get some wool of a bun or two and groom a few others and attempt to clean some of this mess. I think that I have forgotten what my kitchen table looks like underneath all of that wool.

No comments: