Saturday, February 14, 2009

So much going on


I have so much going on! All sorts of good things are happening, yesterday I got two beautiful new buns. I really like them both, but my new English buck, willie, has me quite smitten. I may end up doing more than one post today, as I have so many good things to share if I find the time but this one is mostly to brag about my recent dying experiment. I am just about done washing this awesome soft amazing cotswald that I got so I dyed up a batch. Cotswald is one of my favorites because when you get the good stuff it is soft and has a bit of sheen and takes color like nothing else. I don't know what I am going to call this colorway but I will be doing more of it! The husband even noticed it and usually he does his best not to notice all wool related things. I plan to post this in my etsy shop as soon as I get it weighed and of course I will be keeping some for myself. I may even sell some angora dyed to match if I can bear to part with it....

On another note I have started a list for those who are interested in a Satin Angora. I don't have a time frame yet, it will really depend on how fast the list fills up but I have noticed how nearly impossible it is to find a Satin Angora out here, I just need to know who else might be interested.
if you would like to be put on a waiting list for our upcoming litter just send me an email punkjordane@earthlink.net and I will add you.

No comments: